A NEW MONETARY SYSTEM.
The Design For A New Monetary System .
The sovereign currency (SCurrency) is the NOTHING the social group gets for SOMETHING in order to exchange for ANYTHING. As Frederick Soddy stated “The ‘Role Of Money’ is the NOTHING you get for SOMETHING in order to exchange for ANYTHING.”
This sovereign group (SGroup) shall have a Central Bank that shall control the
quality and quantity of that SCurrency in its operation of regulating the flow of exchanges.
The SGroup as individuals are the One and Only true owners of the entirety of the SOMETHING that is given up.
There must be One and Only One Central Bank that can issue, ‘print’, the fiat representing “the physical representation of the SG’s NOTHING. All else shall be considered counterfeit.
Neither the Central Bank nor the Sovereign Government owns any portion of the rights to exchange this sovereign currency without proper appropriation.
The government and the Central Bank work FOR the People to facilitate legal and lawful exchanges.
Please note: 100% of the SGroup owns 100% of the Sovereign FIAT, *even* if it is gold; not the government, rather the people own “the money”.
When SCurrency is issued anyone IT MUST come back to its owner unless that owner has given its right to exchange to the new owner. Otherwise it would be considered ‘theft’.
The Central Bank must issue SCurrency in order to facilitate transactions; however if it does not have a true completed transaction, an exchange of NOTHING for ANYTHING then it MUST attach a way and means to that issuance that will guarantee its returned to the Central Bank so that the issuance can be
returned to its rightful owner. The Central Bank may “temporally” use SCurrency issuance in order to create revenue …” to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,…”” at the same time reduce personal income taxes to zero , while maintaining control of the quality and quantity of its currency? Great News!!Zero Income Taxes Solves Worldwide Economic Crises ! The answer lies in how the most powerful force in the universe is used. “The most powerful force in the universe is compounding, and in economics;that is compound interest.”
then prove it to be false,
Why would you not want prosperity for you and your children?
Read: “The Role Of Money” Frederick Soddy.
***** “Believe nothing merely because you have been told it…But whatsoever, after due examination and analysis,you find to be kind, conducive to the good, the benefit,the welfare of all beings – that doctrine believe and cling to,and take it as your guide.”- Buddha
Please challenge or refine and then endorse:
1. We exist in a world that has enough “goods and services” (wealth) that can provide all mankind life and a standard of living capable to ensure a pursuit of happiness.
2. Money is a concept that is believed to be the means of transferring “goods and services”(wealth) from one form to another (E.g. bricks and stones to food and water).
3. Money takes on a physical form when it becomes recorded as a fiat currency. This fiat currency is only as good as the “good faith and credit” of the sovereignty ability to exchange its currency for anything (goods or services) that the owner of the fiat currency desires.*( Paraphrasing Frederick Soddy, “The Role Of Money”)
Actual quote,”Money now is the NOTHING you get for the SOMETHING before you can get ANYTHING”.
Money has an owner when it is in existence; someone must give up “SOMETHING” in order to get this “NOTHING”. The Sovereign Government does not own this ‘money ‘ (Nothing) it is merely the caretaker and enforcer of the redeemable rights of this sovereign nations fiat currency. If the sovereignty is a capitalistic society, all the fiat currency that it issues is by law and “good faith” redeemable into ANYTHING. The actual Wealth of the Nation is transferable into sovereign currency; stored by the government and accountable to the social group.
The entire social group owns the entirety of wealth of the nation, either expressed in its physical form (goods and services not yet produced) as well as that which has already been made fiat currency.
Every nation that has its own fiat currency, needs a banking system-a central bank that is accountable for the issuance and control of the quality and quantity of its currency.
4. The owner of the goods and services of the Sovereign Group that is a capitalistic society is the combined individuals of the society. Each one owns that portion of wealth now and until death or until they decide to GIVE those rights of exchange to anyone else.
5. A Monetary Sovereignty that is a capitalistic society is only a caretaker of the wealth of the entirety and as such should have a Central Bank that will be the accountable guardian of the Sovereign wealth.
6. As guardian, the Central Bank does not own the currency. They must control the quality and quantity for its owners-the people and must be able to redeem the NOTHING they issue for ANYTHING upon demand. The Central Bank MUST be the ONLY entity that may issue
Where we went wrong and how to fix it.
FREE, yes no money required. Download this book :
“The Role of Money” by Frederick Soddy (written in 1926, 1931)
Then read a fools interpretation:
So how does a Central Bank honor its commitment to return 100% of its capitalization (The Wealth of the Nation) back to its people while at the same time …fund itself and try …”to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity,…”,
at the same time reduce personal income taxes to zero , while maintaining control of the quality and quantity of its currency? Great News!!Zero Income Taxes Solves Worldwide Economic Crises ! The answer lies in how the most powerful force in the universe is used. “The most powerful force in the universe is compounding, and in economics;that is compound interest.”
Read, then prove it to be false, correct and endorse it.
maybe it may be discovered that where we went wrong was when we allowed Private For Profit Banks to legally ‘print’ our sovereign currency and allowed the PFPB to tax that issuance using one of the most powerful forces in the universe COMPOUND INTEREST. We allowed this to happen because of FEAR; fear that such awesome power should not be in the hands of elected politicians. We decide private for bankers were more trustworthy.
maybe we should reconsider !